Re: [gef-dev] GEF figure library

I looked at creating an SVG parser that reads SVG and produces an IFigure. This way you can design figures in SVG and use them in GEF / Draw2D / GMF. The Batik SVG parser can be adapted for this purpose. I think it would be cool to include this with Draw2D, although I'm not sure about licensing issues with Batik.

cheers,
ian

Kenneth Rabe wrote:
I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask, but can't find anywhere better.

I'm looking for some GEF figures that look/act like a gauges (i.e. speedometer, compass, etc.). I'd love to find either an Eclipse project that has built some of these, an open source library, or a commercial set that I could purchase. If anyone knows of such a thing, I'd really appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Thank you,

Ken Rabe