Re: [gef-dev] GEF figure library

GMF does have a lot of capabilities. However, there
are several projects that do not need the full weight
of GMF, but rather they need a good part of the
graphical capabilities of GMF without the model part.
The next step for the GEF/GMF teams should be to move
the purely graphical capabilities of GMF into GEF. And
this has to happen real soon. Otherwise alternate
toolkits will take their place.

Sebu.