[gef-dev] focus question

hi,
i am using GEF 3.0.1 and i want my gef editor notified when
it's made visible and not visible.
i mean the situation when user choses other file to edit...

i have found the org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.GraphicalEditor.setFocus() method - it is called when GEF editor is being made visible - which is a half of the success.

there doesn't seem to exist a way for my editor being notified when it becomes not visible...

can u help me find the way?

i would appreciate it,
Mati.

pees. if this is the wrong place to ask this sort of question forgive me please :)

Back to the top