Re: [gef-dev] Looking for Next Release (3.1?) Requirements

Do you have feedback figures which are hanging around after the mouse is released?  I'm guessing you are faking a tooltip of some kind.  Tooltips are smart enough to never be underneath the mouse, so this type of change wouldn't be needed in that case.  You could override the feedback layer's containsPoint(int, int) method to always return false.  You may want to look at popupHelper class too.

Please open a bugzilla with the use case.

-Randy

"Alexey Harlamov" <Alexey.Harlamov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/08/2004 12:01 AM