[gef-dev] Looking for Next Release (3.1?) Requirements

Hello!

            If it is not too late, I want to continue the thread. In the current draw2d implementation mouse events are dispatched only to the uppermost figure under the cursor. Even if the figure does not consume the event, the dispatcher stops the search. This behavior prevents use of pseudo-transparent feedback figures those must be placed in upper layers. As the feedback figures are situated there, they “mask” underlying ordinary figures.

            Is it possible to continue dispatch cycle until an event consummation? I suppose there can be some compatibility issues but this behavior can be optional.

With best regards

Alexey Kharlamov

Enterra Inc.

Back to the top