Re: [gef-dev] Snap-to-Grid implementations

> Actually, we can't look at your code unless you post it to our newsgroup
> or mailing-list (or bugzilla).  Legal issues :-(

Hmm. I see no problem, because that plugin contains CPL license inside. I
don't think that your preffered delivery mechanism defines my license terms
:)

BTW, real app that we are developing now, also covered by CPL. Can be also
grabbed at :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/cvsroot
feature com.empproject.pathwayeditor (contains CPL) and depending plugins.

> I think the questions are how does the grid span into nested containers?
> Does it?  When does the grid appear?

Actually, we do not use (yet) containers actively in our app.
XYLayoutEditPolicy works fine for us.

By the way, Randy, I can enumerate topics that creates a lot of headache for
us in development, may be that can be useful:

1. Coordinate systems. Main source of bugs, especially scrolling-related.
Still waiting for the article promised long time ago.

2. Layers. That's a real pain. Also Z-order issues.

Back to the top