RE: [gef-dev] Snap-to-Grid implementations

> By the way, Randy, I can enumerate topics that creates a lot of
> headache for
> us in development, may be that can be useful:
>
> 1. Coordinate systems. Main source of bugs, especially scrolling-related.
> Still waiting for the article promised long time ago.

+1

If a beta version of the article was posted to the newsgroup or to this list
that would be really helpful.  I know that the in-progress version of Gamma
and Beck's book has been helpful to me and I assume to many others.  I
haven't had much time recently to spend finishing up my CPL'd rectilinear
handle router yet, but I suspect that the article would greatly help me in
this goal--as a relative newcomer to GEF this has been and still is one of
my major stumbling blocks.

Thanks,
Peter Armstrong

Back to the top