[gef-dev] problems with draw2d

I was trying to make the first example of draw2d in the page http://eclipsewiki.swiki.net/50 and I´m having some problems.
When I´m going to run the class, eclipse returns an exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: de . The example says to pass to the VM the path of a dll ( -Djava.library.path=your_eclipse_folder\plugins\org.eclipse.swt\os\win32\x86 ), I did that but from another plugin ( org.eclipse.swt.win32_2.1.0 ) because my eclipse does not have the example plugin. Does anyone know why I´m getting that exception?

Another doubt: is really necessary to have RC3a installed to GEF works?

-Luiz Fernando

Back to the top