Re: [gef-dev] problems with draw2d

The stuff available at the swiki site it not maintained by the GEF team.  We have the logic example and some snippets which can be checked out from draw2d.examples project via CVS.

Por favor, use o newsgroup no futuro para esse tipo de pergunta.

Obrigado,
Randy

"Luiz Fernando Rodrigues" <lfrodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx