[gef-dev] Saving GEF samples

Hi,
I have not succeeded in understanding how GEF saves its files. Referring to
the logic example, what GEF does is to open a file having the extension
.logic, and there it saves all changes to the original file. I have not
succeeded in editing the .logic file, it shows incorrect characters... Can
anybody please explain to me how gef saves the created structure, what
classes or packages are involved, or give me any useful indication?
Thanks a lot!!

Claudia

"Knowledge is experience,
     everything else is information"