Re: [geclipse-user] Problem to submit parallel job on lcgpbs queue

On Tue, 12 May 2009, Gerald Vetois wrote:

On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 09:38 +0200, Pawel Wolniewicz wrote:

I continue my evaluation of gEclipse and I want to submit a parallel job
on lcgpbs queue but It doesn't work with gEclipse.
with CLI (glite-wms-job-submit ), I use the --lrms pbs option but I
didn't find the capability to add this kind of option on the GUI.

Please try to add additional parameter to your JDL:
BatchSystem = "pbs"

And maybe yet:
QueueName = ...

To which job service do you submit your job?

I remember some troubles with lcgpbs, but I need to check it more when I will be back in my office (Thursday or Friday).

Regards,

Pawel

Back to the top