Re: [geclipse-user] Problem to submit parallel job on lcgpbs queue

On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 09:38 +0200, Pawel Wolniewicz wrote:

On Mon, 11 May 2009, Gerald Vetois wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I continue my evaluation of gEclipse and I want to submit a parallel job
> on lcgpbs queue but It doesn't work with gEclipse.
> with CLI (glite-wms-job-submit ), I use the --lrms pbs option but I
> didn't find the capability to add this kind of option on the GUI.
> Have you any idea how can I submit my parallel job on this kind of queue
> with gEclipse ?

Hi,

I think that the problem is not with pbs queue (this is set
automagically), but rather with JobType=parallel. I need to check how
g-Eclipse handle such jobs.

How you submit your job, With JSDL or JDL?
JDL
Could you send the job
description?
[
Type = "Job";
JobType = "MPICH";
CpuNumber = 4;
RetryCount = 3;
Executable ="mpi-start-wrapper.sh";
Arguments = "hello_mpi MPICH";
StdOutput = "stdOut";
StdError = "stdErr";
InputSandbox = { "file:/DIRECTORY/mpi-start-wrapper.sh", "file:/DIRECTORY/mpi-hooks.sh","file:/DIRECTORY/hello_mpi.c"};
InputSandboxDestFileName = { "mpi-start-wrapper.sh","mpi-hooks.sh","hello_mpi.c"};
OutputSandbox = { "stdOut", "stdErr" };
OutputSandboxDestURI = { "out", "err" };
DeleteOnTermination = { "mpi-start-wrapper.sh" };
Requirements = other.GlueCEStateStatus == "Production" && Member("MPICH",other.GlueHostApplicationSoftwareRunTimeEnvironment) && RegExp("ce1.egee.fr.cgg.com",other.GlueCEUniqueID);
Rank = -other.GlueCEStateEstimatedResponseTime;

]

and the scripts and mpi code are in the following link :
http://egee-uig.web.cern.ch/egee-uig/production_pages/MPIJobs.html

What kind of error you get?
JobAdapterHelper: Invalid value torque for attribute lrms_type (expecting lsf or pbs)

See you,

    Gérald

Back to the top