Re: [geclipse-user] Problem to submit parallel job on lcgpbs queue

On Mon, 11 May 2009, Gerald Vetois wrote:

Dear All,

I continue my evaluation of gEclipse and I want to submit a parallel job
on lcgpbs queue but It doesn't work with gEclipse.
with CLI (glite-wms-job-submit ), I use the --lrms pbs option but I
didn't find the capability to add this kind of option on the GUI.
Have you any idea how can I submit my parallel job on this kind of queue
with gEclipse ?

Hi,

I think that the problem is not with pbs queue (this is set automagically), but rather with JobType=parallel. I need to check how g-Eclipse handle such jobs.

How you submit your job, With JSDL or JDL? Could you send the job description? What kind of error you get?

Regards,

Pawel

Back to the top