Re: AW: [geclipse-user] (beginner) How to configure a VOMS-based VO ingEclipse

Hi Tim,

> But anyway, I got another question: Now, I see lots of CEs in the list
> (Computing Nodes), Storage elements, and also Services. Especially, I
> see PBSes and WMSes. How come, if I create a very simple test job
> description (just '/usr/bin/echo foo bar') and choose 'submit...',

the available WMS are completely independent of the content of your j(s)dl
file you want to submit

> there's no job service to choose from to submit the job with? In the
> properties of the WMSes etc., I always see "Supported: false" - might
> that be a problem? If so, what can I do to change this?

uhm... gEclipse needs a "true WMS", not the older LCG Resource Broker. Can
it be that all of the available ones are the old ones?
(the problem with the old ones is that they are not accessible through
webservices but only using their own legacy protocol)

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top