Re: AW: [geclipse-user] (beginner) How to configure a VOMS-based VO ingEclipse

Hi Tim,

> But anyway, I got another question: Now, I see lots of CEs in the list
> (Computing Nodes), Storage elements, and also Services. Especially, I
> see PBSes and WMSes. How come, if I create a very simple test job
> description (just '/usr/bin/echo foo bar') and choose 'submit...',
> there's no job service to choose from to submit the job with? In the
> properties of the WMSes etc., I always see "Supported: false" - might
> that be a problem? If so, what can I do to change this?

did it finally work?

All supported submission services should be visible in the VO under
Services/JobServices . If that "folder" is empty then there is some
problem.

BTW, for instance the GridKA WMS (wms-{1,2,3}-fzk.gridka.de ) do support
the Atlas VO and are usable with gEclipse. Unsupported RBs are displayed
under  Services/OtherServices

Hope it helps, cheers, Ariel

Back to the top