[geclipse-user] IE required plugins

Hi

I am using the latest download of g-eclipse (I've chosen the all-in-one package gEclipse_1.0RC2-linux.gtk.x86.tar.gz).
I'm working on DORII project and I need to access to the remote instrumentation (i.e. the Instrument Element).
The g-eclipse application correctly lists all of available IE (see screenshot_1.png) but I can't see the instruments.
I've read this post of Thomas Köckerbaue about the IE support in g-eclipse, and I've tried to add this two plugin:
  • eu.geclipse.instrumentation
  • eu.geclipse.instrumentation.ui
Unfortunately it doesn't work. So my question is: what i have to do in order to see all the instruments who belong to a specific IE ?

Thanks, best regards, A.S.

PNG image

Back to the top