[geclipse-dev] GT4 status update

Hi

I just wanted to update you about the status of the GT4 plugin.
It is now possible to submit JSDL (which are transformed to RSL via XSLT) and
RSL jobs. Also job status updates are implemented now.

Things that still need work:
- The plugin does not work with the current org.globus plugin
  (axis problems, I have a modified org.globus plugin in my workspace
  which currently brakes SRM)
- The VO concept in g-Eclipse associates a info service to a VO.
  => there has to be a possibility  to select the type of info system
     to link to a VO (currently the VOMS VO is assuming a BDII info system)
     In my workspace I changed the VOMS pluin to assume a MDS4 info system,
     there is need to make that selectable (through an extension point)
- It has a hardcoded GRAM endpoint in the job submission since my test MDS
  gives me a bit strange endpoint references.
- The MDS plugin assumes that every service listed is a GRAM service
  (Again I need another test MDS to implement that better (to test the
  XPath queries))
- The CAS proxy support is only a skeleton (how much is CAS used anyway?)
- Implement the other missing stuff (deletion of jobs, ...)

Cheers,
Thomas

Back to the top