[geclipse-dev] Hello from MDS4

Hello

MDS4 just wanted to say hi to you ;) (see screenshot).
Well, this is everything it does right now, but I thought you may want to
know.
I also want to use the opportunity to ask you if you know any MDS4 (GT 4.2)
servers out there, which I might use for testing (the one I am using right now
is only containing one entry which is the computing element on the same
machine). For implementing the rest of the info system plugin I would need
something with the other entry types too.

Cheers,
Thomas