[geclipse-dev] Monday RUR tests

Hi everyone,

Here are the results of my testing today...

VO Tests
- Drag-and-drop of GRIA WSDL Service URI when adding a remote service
doesn't seem to work. In fact, did this ever work? For some reason I
think I've seen someone do this before, but actually it never worked
when I tried it myself.
- Import VO functionality did not work, with an error returned, "Error
while querying CIC repository The processing instruction target
matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed." Can someone else try this?
Just in case it's a problem only with the RUR Web proxy rather than a
real g-Eclipse problem. Also, the CIC portal loads veeeeery slowly
(after clicking on the appropriate suggested solution from the problem
dialog to check if the portal is up and running).

CA Tests - nothing new to report.

Auth token test - nothing new to report.

Connections view
- Could not mount gsiftp on gridka-dCache.fzk.de (connection refused)

A bug I noticed with Workflow Editor - the 'Open Job in JSDL Editor'
action on graphical Workflow jobs seems to not work anymore. I opened
a new bug #258796 and will investigate and upload a patch fix a.s.a.p.

-David

Back to the top