[geclipse-dev] monday test

Dear all,

I generally tested the basic functionality (data, job, workflow, VTK) using the nightly build of today. I am happy to see that the new GRIA VO structure works. In addition, I did not find new problems. Good news for our last release!

Now to the documentation: the middleware specific part has been improved. Thank all of you who have contributed. But the documentation still has to be worked, especially the screenshots (some are old; some do not correspond to the middleware part, like the VO specification page of New Grid Project and the authtoken view for GRIA). So, for the middleware part, we can not simply link to the "concept". Every responsible perdon: please go through the documentation again and check carefully.

Cheers,

Jie

Back to the top