Re: [geclipse-dev] Monday RUR tests

> - Drag-and-drop of GRIA WSDL Service URI when adding a remote service
> doesn't seem to work. In fact, did this ever work? For some reason I
> think I've seen someone do this before, but actually it never worked
> when I tried it myself.

D&D on the service table directly works on Windows but not on linux (i have
an open bug). However in Linux you can D&D into the "Add remote service"
dialog...

> - Import VO functionality did not work, with an error returned, "Error
> while querying CIC repository The processing instruction target
> matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed." Can someone else try this?

Works for me... (sorry to say that, i hate that answer ;-)
Actually if you don't have the proxy set up you'd get a connection
timeout... i never saw that strange error.

> Just in case it's a problem only with the RUR Web proxy rather than a
> real g-Eclipse problem. Also, the CIC portal loads veeeeery slowly

that file is quite big, 600KB. You can edit the URL and replace "all" at
the end by some specific VO like "geclipse"

> - Could not mount gsiftp on gridka-dCache.fzk.de (connection refused)

yes... the big SE (DCache/DPM/...) installations don't run the gridftp
servers on the SRM host! and the information published in gLite's
infosystem doesn't give any clue about that...  :-((

We should probably disable mounting an SRM server via gridftp, or add some
adequate explaination in the corresponding problem dialog.

Ariel

Back to the top