Re: [geclipse-dev] MyProxy support

Hi Thomas,

> I've committed an initial version of the myproxy plugins
> (eu.geclipse.myproxy and eu.geclipse.myproxy.ui) to the CVS repository.

great!! :-)

> There are still some things that could be better but the basic
> functionality works.

so what you implemented is proxy retrieval from myproxy, not uploading,
right?

> The main problem right now is that it only can act
> as a globus proxy (not as a VOMS proxy) since I do not know what the
> myproxy server will return if a request a proxy from it (i.e. I can not
> guarantee that it will return a VOMS proxy) and I do not know how to

it depends on what the user did upload previously, but for sure -if VOMS
proxys are registered in the extension point- you can parse the proxy and
check if it is a voms or plain one.

> integrate this into the current authentication token system. Also there

you mean API or GUI?

Cheers, Ariel