[geclipse-dev] MyProxy support

Hi everyone

I've committed an initial version of the myproxy plugins (eu.geclipse.myproxy
and eu.geclipse.myproxy.ui) to the CVS repository. There are still some
things that could be better but the basic functionality works. The main
problem right now is that it only can act as a globus proxy (not as a VOMS
proxy) since I do not know what the myproxy server will return if a request a
proxy from it (i.e. I can not guarantee that it will return a VOMS proxy) and
I do not know how to integrate this into the current authentication token
system. Also there is no filtering yet for only showing globus compatible
proxies for uploading to the server.

Cheers,
Thomas

Back to the top