Re: AW: [geclipse-dev] Job status error

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Stuempert, Mathias IWR wrote:

nested exception: org.xml.SAXException: Invalid element in
org.glite.wsdl.types.lb.JobStatus - uiHost

Is this an additional element they put in the XML or is it a change of
an existing element?

It is additional element. But the problem is that the error is not in my codes, but in codes generated by Axis from lb.wsdl. I looked into this sometime ago, while preparing another version of lb.jar with new elements, and it looks that it is not very easy to prevent the error. This error comes even not from Axis, but from SAX parser... We will look into the problem again as I do not trust gLite will not add new alements again.

For now the fix is ready. There is new version of lb_1.5.3.jar in lib folder of eu.geclipse.glite plugin. New version of this jar is already in CVS. No other files or source codes were changed.

Regards,

Pawel

Back to the top