Re: [geclipse-dev] Job status error

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Machiel Jansen wrote:

I am trying g-eclipse after having left it for a while. Just installed the latest milestone and trying to submit another HelloWorld job. Things go wrong when the job status is asked for. I get an exception in the job status window. Under "reason" it says:

nested exception: org.xml.SAXException: Invalid element in org.glite.wsdl.types.lb.JobStatus - uiHost

We are running glite 3.1. Does anyone know what this could be? It seems to me that the xml of the LB service has been changed....

Hi,

Yes, it looks like gLite changed WSDD for LB again. And again they did not mention it anywhere...
I will try to produce fix for this on Wedneday.

Regards,

Pawel

Back to the top