Re: [geclipse-dev] SRS3d

Hi

> > I just tested VTK in the latest nightly build and noticed that in the
> > org.vtk.gtk.linux plugin there are no symlinks. I've changed the build
> > script a bit before and I'm not sure what caused it that they are not
> > created. There is a target "pre.@dot" which I removed in the build
> > script since it was not used when I build using eclipse, is this one
> > required for the automatic build system?
>
> yes the headless build is calling "pre.@dot" (the other one is for building
> source packages i think)

Ok, then this should only require this as empty target which depends on
the "normal" build target.

> but for me also the manual build on the workspace was not working.
> The problem was the   VTKLibs_Builder
> defined as additional builder in the project properties (in folder
> <project>/.externalToolBuilder ) which had the wrong target hardcoded.

Hmm, I don't know about that one...

> I also added the builder for X86_64 and converted the   macosx
> customBuildCallback.xml to your much shorter syntaxis.

I did not change the maxosx version yet since we do not have libraries for
that one yet. Martin will try to build some for us (he has a Mac at home),
but he is travelling right now.

> BTW: in X86_64 there are a couple of entries for non-existant libraries
> (libnetcdf*) and the   builder fails. Should we just remove those entries
> from symlinks.list or are the libraries missing still?

Ups, those should not be in there. I was trying something, it seems that I
committed the wrong version of the symlinks.list file, sorry, my fault.

Cheers,
Thomas

Back to the top