Re: [geclipse-dev] SRS3d

Hi

I have still the same problem I had a few hours ago with the old nightly
build. Maybe you did not get my mail, here it is:

I just tested VTK in the latest nightly build and noticed that in the
org.vtk.gtk.linux plugin there are no symlinks. I've changed the build script
a bit before and I'm not sure what caused it that they are not created. There
is a target "pre.@dot" which I removed in the build script since it was not
used when I build using eclipse, is this one required for the automatic build
system?

Cheers,
Thomas