Re: [geclipse-dev] SRS3d

Hi,

> I just tested VTK in the latest nightly build and noticed that in the
> org.vtk.gtk.linux plugin there are no symlinks. I've changed the build
> script a bit before and I'm not sure what caused it that they are not
> created. There is a target "pre.@dot" which I removed in the build
> script since it was not used when I build using eclipse, is this one
> required for the automatic build system?

yes the headless build is calling "pre.@dot" (the other one is for building
source packages i think)
but for me also the manual build on the workspace was not working.
The problem was the   VTKLibs_Builder
defined as additional builder in the project properties (in folder
<project>/.externalToolBuilder ) which had the wrong target hardcoded.
I also added the builder for X86_64 and converted the   macosx
customBuildCallback.xml to your much shorter syntaxis.

BTW: in X86_64 there are a couple of entries for non-existant libraries
(libnetcdf*) and the   builder fails. Should we just remove those entries
from symlinks.list or are the libraries missing still?

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top