AW: [geclipse-dev] Check your CE/SE/Service context menus

> Decorators, that we were able to see (red crosses when service is not
> supported) are gone. This is the only misbehaviour I've noticed.

Yes, you are right, thanks for reporting this.

I had a look at the underlying implementation which can be found in
eu.geclipse.ui.providers.GridModelLabelProvider#getVirtualElementImage
and to be honest I think this is nevertheless a very unclean
implementation due to two reasons:

1) The implementation depends on the GLUE schema and not on the model.
2) It is not implemented as a decorator like it should be.

So I think it is time now to fix this implementation. Who feels
responsible here?

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top