Re: [geclipse-dev] Check your CE/SE/Service context menus

I followed the problem with the images that display which services are supported by geclipse and I have commited a patch that fixes it. I will look into the properties for the services, but I think I didn't implement that.

Thanks,
Nick.

Mateusz Pabiś wrote:
Well,
it had, maybe it was not intentional.
If you revert class

eu.geclipse.core.internal.model.ClassTypeQueryFilter

to previous version you will see some properties (like endpoint, version, and so on).

Nick Tsioutsias wrote:
The services never had their properties shown.

Nick.

Mateusz Pabiś wrote:

We have noticed that the properties of the services do not appear at all, while properties for storage elements are still there.

Above two issues are related to the latest change.