[geclipse-dev] Check your CE/SE/Service context menus

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that I had to make a small change in the core due to a problem Mateusz reported. I do not want to go into detail. Nevertheless you should check your context menus on SEs, CEs and Services in the VO folder of a Grid project if they are still working (Mount, Test, …). I do not expect them to not work any more but since we will have a release on Friday you should have a close look at them.

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top