[geclipse-dev] Gria registry info system problem

Hello everyone.

There seems to have some problems when people are trying to access the registry service. They get an exception that they don't have the right to access it. It can only be accessed with my keystore. I remember that when we were in Linz, Mark did something to the gria server in order for me to access it with my keystore.

So, the problem is that even though people can access the services and submit jobs, they cannot access the registry that we have set up and get the services from there. Why is that happening? In order for the gria registry to be useful everyone that can submit a job should be able to access the "geclipse" registry.

In order to see if you can access the registry you should check the Storage under a gria VO in the Grid projects view. If you get an exception in the error view then you can not access it.

So, can this problem be solved by setting the right permissions in the gria server?

Thanks,
Nick.

Back to the top