Re: AW: [geclipse-dev] InfoView

> 1. In the VO preference, we specify the InfoSystem.
yes
> 2. A Grid project is connected with one VO. Central services are part of the VO infrastructure
yes

> 3. From the info system we list the services for this VO under the GridProject VO
> (as we did already for Computing and Storage)

> 4. I propose the following CENTRAL services types to be listed under:
> 	JobSubmission
ResourceBroker, wms, VOBOX?
> 	Replica Service
data-location-interface, lcg-file-catalog
> 	FileTransferService
org.glite.FileTransfer

Is this ok?

> 5. More services can be added as we got needs from users. So wait for the requests!

> some of the services listed by you are not central services, but site services. They are listed already as computing and storage, aren't they?
yes.

I think Mathias should go ahead and give some thought (as he knows the
architecture best) to how we can integrate this to the project view.

My first guess would be to add another parameter to "fetchServices()"
such as fetchServices( ... , "JobSubmission")

george.