[geclipse-dev] g-Eclipse at EclipseCon

Hi everybody,

it was a bit silent in the last few weeks about the g-Eclipse project, but a
lot of things happend in the background.

If you want to get the latest news about the g-Eclipse project and our
progress, go to the EclipseCon and join one of our sessions:

* We have a talk on Wednesday (well, it's only a 10-minutes talk, but that's
  better than nothing):

  g-Eclipse - Access the Grid with Eclipse
  http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=3985

* And you are welcome to join our BoF in the evening:

  Middleware Independent Access to Grid Infrastructures with Eclipse BoF
  http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=4238

We will show our current implementation and some demonstrations, so I expect
that to be very interesting.

Hope to see you there,

Markus

--