[geclipse-dev] Reporting problems with GridFTP.

Hi *,

There were submitted a lot of bugs for GridFTP. Some of them are related to UI. I would propose to attach information in which view the bug appears. Since we're developing two independent (till our new arch is not yet stable) MVC views: GridProjectView and gExplorer.

Some use cases that works fine with gExplorer don't with GridPrjV.
Some in other way, some work in both, some in none.

Such information is useful to determine if it's problem with GridFTP or Model/UI.

--
Mateusz Pabis

Back to the top