[geclipse-dev] g-Eclipse code / eclipse.org subversion repository

Dear project members,

after a discussion with Mathias yesterday, I was convinced that it doesn't
make sense to move the HEAD version from our CVS to the eclipse.org
subversion repository. It would mean that all of us had to switch immediately
to the new repository and that's too critical two days before EclipseCon.

Instead I checked in exactly the code version that I included in IPZilla!

If there are no objections, I would propose to 'patch' the eclipse.org
repository after EclipseCon and do the switch when we can be sure that
nothing is broken. That said, we would change the code development in about
two weeks to the new repository.

Summarising this: The repository switch is postponed for now and every
developer can go on to submit code to our CVS.

Are there any objections? If yes, please let me know.

Regards
Markus

--
Markus Knauer