[ercp-dev] eXML problems

Hi, I am trying to convert a dom tree to a string representation and
am using the following code (or planned to):

StringWriter sw = new StringWriter();
StreamResult result = new StreamResult(sw);
DOMSource source = new DOMSource(document);
trans.transform(source, result);
String xmlString = sw.toString();

I am getting an exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.eclipse.ercp.xml.dom.DocumentImpl.getXmlStandalone()Z
	at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.setDocumentInfo(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(Unknown Source)

I can't figure out what might cause it. In the net the suggestion is
to check xml libs conflicts, but I should not have any other since I
am using the eRCP SDK.

Best regards,
Andrea

Back to the top