Re: [ercp-dev] first approach and fonts

A small update on this (without evident solution, I am afraid).
Reading the comments on the following post:
http://jmj-eclipse.blogspot.com/2009/10/running-ercp-with-phoneme-advanced-on.html

I saw the comment about the same problem I have:

"I was able to resolve the issue with stray characters in the widget
texts (menu, button, etc.) by fixing one method in the eSWT C code. It
seems CVM does not handle Strings the same way J9 does. J9 will
automatically terminate the string with null values when passing
to/from JNI. CVM doesn't seem to do this. The fix was pretty simple,
since the length of the string was provided already."

Does anyone know if this was addressed in the latest available
eRCP/eSWT or if this could be the problem I am facing?

Best regards,
Andrea