RE: [ercp-dev] TableCellEditing in eRCP/eSWT/eJface

The eSWT implementation is actually in the org.eclipse.ercp.swt.{platform}   folder under plugins.

Just remove that folder and replace it with the one out of the eRCP 1.3 runtime build you can download from Eclipse. Make sure to use the wm6pro version,

"Pragun Mehta" <pragun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

12/11/2009 10:05 AM

Please respond to
<pragun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mark Rogalski/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, "ERCP developers list" <ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [ercp-dev] TableCellEditing in eRCP/eSWT/eJface

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your response. Yes, you are correct. Below is my
Developement/Runtime environment detail

(a)
Developement Environment: Lotus  Expeditor 6.1.2 Toolkit Fix Pack 3
Eclipse:                               Eclipse 3.2.2
(J2EE-SDK-Callisto-322-win32)
Developement OS:               Window XP Service Pack 3
Java:                                   jclDevice Win32 x86

(b)
Device Runtime Environment: Lotus Expeditor 6.1.2 Client Fix Pack 4 for
Device
Runs on Device:                     Motorola MC9090 / MC75
Device OS:                            Windows mobile 5.0 / 6.0
Java:                                    IBM J9

when I checked eSWT/eJface jar files from my Motorola mobile device
installation location \\root\eclipse\plugins I found below jar files
org.eclipse.ercp.swt_1.0.2.jar
org.eclipse.ercp.jface_1.0.2.jar
So, I presume its eSWT/eJface version 1.0.2 what I am using

I now have to upgrade these two jar files to the latest version to test
TableCellEditing stuff. I found a tutorial
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JFace#Setting_Up_an_Eclipse_Project_to_use_SWT_and_J
Face Is this the best way to upgrade eSWT/eJface or is there any other
better way ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pragun.