RE: [ercp-dev] TableCellEditing in eRCP/eSWT/eJface

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your response. Yes, you are correct. Below is my
Developement/Runtime environment detail

(a)
Developement Environment: Lotus  Expeditor 6.1.2 Toolkit Fix Pack 3
Eclipse:                               Eclipse 3.2.2
(J2EE-SDK-Callisto-322-win32)
Developement OS:               Window XP Service Pack 3
Java:                                   jclDevice Win32 x86

(b)
Device Runtime Environment: Lotus Expeditor 6.1.2 Client Fix Pack 4 for
Device
Runs on Device:                     Motorola MC9090 / MC75
Device OS:                            Windows mobile 5.0 / 6.0
Java:                                    IBM J9

when I checked eSWT/eJface jar files from my Motorola mobile device
installation location \\root\eclipse\plugins I found below jar files
org.eclipse.ercp.swt_1.0.2.jar
org.eclipse.ercp.jface_1.0.2.jar
So, I presume its eSWT/eJface version 1.0.2 what I am using

I now have to upgrade these two jar files to the latest version to test
TableCellEditing stuff. I found a tutorial
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JFace#Setting_Up_an_Eclipse_Project_to_use_SWT_and_J
Face Is this the best way to upgrade eSWT/eJface or is there any other
better way ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pragun.