[equinox-dev] Problem with adding comm.jar as a library inside my bundle

Hello all.

I am trying to add comm.jar (javax.comm implementation) inside my bundle by putting it inside a directory in my bundle (called lib) and adding the following to my manifest.mf (no other bundle uses this comm.jar library so I prefer keeping it just inside my bundle instead of making it a separate bundle):

Bundle-ClassPath: ., lib/comm.jar

However, the classes inside the javax.comm package are not available inside my bundle. Are there any other steps that I need to take to make that library added to my bundle's classpath?

Many thanks
Ali

Back to the top