[equinox-dev] How to manage SIP Servlet as a bundle in OSGI platform

Dear:
I just started studying and using OSGI,and I found that osgi support deploying the Http Service into the platform as a bundle, depending on the org.eclipse.equinox.http bundle that just like the web container.
I wonder whether the osgi also support the SIP Service,I want to deploy the SIP Servlet into the OSGI as a bundle ,and how to do. Thank you.

Best Regards

2009-11-18

Fox Su

Back to the top