[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [equinox-dev] Is the P2 installer supposed to work?
Open a bug with the errors you are getting.
"Alex Blewitt" ---05/20/2008 07:47:37 PM---I only ask because I downloaded the installer from: http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/equinox/dr
"Alex Blewitt" <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>
"Equinox development mailing list" <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
05/20/2008 07:47 PM
[equinox-dev] Is the P2 installer supposed to work?
I only ask because I downloaded the installer from:
and when running it, it doesn't install the SDK as the documentation suggests:
* Get the installer for your platform from the equinox download page.
* Unzip the installer anywhere on your local disk
* Run the "p2installer" executable
* In the install wizard, select where you want to install the software
Shows a dialog with "Where do you want to install null?"
I had a look at the p2installer.ini:
No mention of the org.eclipse.equinox.p2.installDescription that the
page suggests it looks for. I try adding it, and get a new message
saying the error is invalid. That's maybe because the URL that that
page points to is invalid:
- 404 not found
* When finished, you can delete the installer
I deleted it. At least that worked ...
equinox-dev mailing list