[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Request for assistance on bug handling process
- From: "Heiko Seeberger" <Heiko.Seeberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:07:11 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acia8qSxzjWMZwpYSYmqVQ/LIGK4TQ==
- Thread-topic: Request for assistance on bug handling process
I am a new committer on equinox incubator and would like to ask for a
How does the process look like for bug handling? I browsed the provided
documents (mainly legal stuff), but could not find answers to the
I created a new bug for Equinox Aspects which I would like to work on.
Which are the necessary steps in Bugzilla? How can I get the bug
assigned to me? When should the bug be closed? Is an official QA from
another committer necessary?
Thank you for your assistance!