Re: [equinox-dev] Configuration Admin bug

Oops, I made a mistake in the last run. I did not notice that there were two
cm bundles loaded and I was continuing to bind to the other one.

The new cm bundle provided by Thomas does not have the problem.

But I did notice one thing. When I changes the bundle for cm to the new
bundle, the old configurations that were stored were no longer visible. Is
that the behaviour you would expect? If so, that is a bad thing. At least it
is bad for us. We would need to ensure the configs get preserved across
updates to cm. If cm is completely replaced by a different implementation,
then of course you cannot expect the configs to be preserved.

Thanks!
-Don