equinox-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
August 16, 07
13:56 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Scott Lewis
11:58 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Thoughts on the engine James D Miles
11:18 RE: [equinox-dev] Versioning problem with HttpService (java.lang.AbstractMethodError) David Leangen
10:39 [equinox-dev] [prov] Thoughts on the engine Pascal Rapicault
09:26 Re: [equinox-dev] Versioning problem with HttpService (java.lang.AbstractMethodError) Simon Kaegi
06:45 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Remy Chi Jian Suen
04:08 [equinox-dev] Woody Huang is out of the office. Woody Huang
00:28 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Jeff McAffer
00:13 [equinox-dev] Versioning problem with HttpService (java.lang.AbstractMethodError) David Leangen
August 15, 07
21:00 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Matt Flaherty
19:46 [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Scott Lewis
14:55 [equinox-dev] [prov] resolved metadata Pascal Rapicault
12:18 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Susan M Franklin
09:53 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Tim Webb
08:34 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Jeff McAffer
07:58 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Jeff McAffer
August 14, 07
22:09 [equinox-dev] [prov] download strategy discussion Jeff McAffer
21:25 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Pascal Rapicault
21:02 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Tim Webb
20:55 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Pascal Rapicault
17:54 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Susan M Franklin
17:37 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Tim Webb
17:34 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Tim Webb
17:27 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Pascal Rapicault
17:22 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Pascal Rapicault
15:56 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Profile change discovery at startup Andrew Overholt
15:48 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Susan M Franklin
15:26 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Profile change discovery at startup Pascal Rapicault
14:57 [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Tim Webb
13:56 [equinox-dev] [prov] Profile change discovery at startup Andrew Overholt
11:35 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Andrew Overholt
August 13, 07
23:18 [equinox-dev] [prov] Naming Jeff McAffer
21:47 Re: [equinox-dev] [Prov] Build errors against CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1 Jeff McAffer
21:34 Re: [equinox-dev] [Prov] Build errors against CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1 Tim Webb
21:30 Re: [equinox-dev] [Prov] Build errors against CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1 Remy Chi Jian Suen
21:25 Re: [equinox-dev] [Prov] Build errors against CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1 David R Stevenson
20:48 [equinox-dev] [Prov] Build errors against CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1 Tim Webb
18:11 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Alex Blewitt
17:48 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Alex Blewitt
15:06 [equinox-dev] [prov] need a 1.5 JVM if generating metadata from latest code Susan M Franklin
14:03 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Andrew Overholt
12:31 [equinox-dev] [prov] Provisioning weekly meeting minutes John Arthorne
10:52 [equinox-dev] [prov] Update status page John Arthorne
09:32 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Pascal Rapicault
08:33 [equinox-dev] Equinox Aspects / AOSGi Problem: No weaving without -clean heiko . seeberger
August 10, 07
18:49 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Alex Blewitt
18:36 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Alex Blewitt
18:34 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Alex Blewitt
15:48 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Andrew Overholt
15:48 [equinox-dev] [prov] Equinox Provisioning M1a Jeff McAffer
15:42 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Pascal Rapicault
13:51 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Andrew Overholt
12:29 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Jeff McAffer
11:44 [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Andrew Overholt
August 09, 07
09:40 [equinox-dev] Invitation: Equinox provisioning weekly development call (Aug 13 11:00 AM EDT in Boardroom 1 (Front Office)/2670 Queensview@IBMCA) Pascal Rapicault
August 08, 07
20:07 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Native touchpoint James D Miles
16:32 [equinox-dev] Welcome Susan McCourt as a new eclipse.incubator Committer portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
15:47 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Native touchpoint Jeff McAffer
14:45 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Native touchpoint Peter Manahan
13:57 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Native touchpoint James D Miles
10:01 [equinox-dev] JAAS/JCA & Eclipse security integration Matt Flaherty
09:20 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Native touchpoint Jeff McAffer
August 07, 07
23:51 Re: [equinox-dev] ProSyst Declarative Services: Multiple calls to activate() for single service instance Jeremy Volkman
22:17 Re: [equinox-dev] Trouble with http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Provisioning_Getting_Started Pascal Rapicault
22:09 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Native touchpoint Chris Aniszczyk
21:57 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Native touchpoint Pascal Rapicault
21:48 [equinox-dev] [prov] M2 plan posted Pascal Rapicault
19:44 [equinox-dev] ProSyst Declarative Services: Multiple calls to activate() for single service instance Jan Stette
18:14 [equinox-dev] [prov] Released improved progress reporting John Arthorne
17:31 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Native touchpoint Pascal Rapicault
16:49 [equinox-dev] [prov] M1a Pascal Rapicault
16:44 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Milestone dates Pascal Rapicault
16:41 [equinox-dev] [prov] Native touchpoint James D Miles
14:03 Re: [equinox-dev] Declarative Services questions Stoyan Boshev
13:45 Re: [equinox-dev] Declarative Services questions Stoyan Boshev
13:13 Re: [equinox-dev] Declarative Services questions Jan Stette
12:52 Re: [equinox-dev] Declarative Services questions Stoyan Boshev
12:48 Re: [equinox-dev] Declarative Services questions Stoyan Boshev
10:59 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Milestone dates John Arthorne
10:26 Re: [equinox-dev] Re: [provisioning-dev] Equinox Provisioning M1 Jeff McAffer
10:11 [equinox-dev] [prov] Milestone dates Jeff McAffer
August 06, 07
15:33 [equinox-dev] [prov] Provisioning UI wiki page Susan M Franklin
09:15 RE: [equinox-dev] No available bundle exports package 'javax.swing.event' David Leangen
05:48 RE: [equinox-dev] No available bundle exportspackage 'javax.swing.event' Oberhuber, Martin
03:41 Re: [equinox-dev] No available bundle exports package 'javax.swing.event' David Leangen
August 05, 07
20:52 Re: [equinox-dev] No available bundle exports package 'javax.swing.event' David Leangen
August 03, 07
18:49 [equinox-dev] AUTO: Pierre Carlson is out of the office. (returning 08/14/2007) Pierre Carlson
18:32 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for 3.4 M1 build Thomas Watson
10:09 [equinox-dev] Re: [provisioning-dev] Equinox Provisioning M1 Tim Webb
09:04 [equinox-dev] Committer vote for Susan McCourt has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
00:35 [equinox-dev] Equinox Provisioning M1 Jeff McAffer
00:00 [equinox-dev] Committer vote for Susan McCourt has concluded successfully portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
August 02, 07
12:01 Re: [equinox-dev][prov] Two LocalWrittableRepo(sitory) classes? Andrew Overholt
05:59 [equinox-dev][prov] Two LocalWrittableRepo(sitory) classes? Stefan Liebig
July 31, 07
21:48 [equinox-dev] [prov] still more code... Jeff McAffer
14:51 [equinox-dev] New code released Jeff McAffer
10:24 [equinox-dev] Declarative Services questions Jan Stette
July 30, 07
17:57 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for 3.4 I-build Thomas Watson
July 27, 07
14:00 [equinox-dev] +1 for Susan McCourt portal on behalf of Martin Lippert
10:56 [equinox-dev] [prov] [provisioning-dev] two process questions... Susan M Franklin

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10