Fw: [equinox-dev] [prov] Equinox p2 builds

The problem has been fixed and the 2007121609 build has completed
error-free and is currently being pushed to the servers.

----- Forwarded by DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM on 12/06/2007 04:18 PM -----

  From:       DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

  To:         equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Date:       12/06/2007 06:13 AM

  Subject:    Fw: [equinox-dev] [prov] Equinox p2 builds

The build infrastructure that we put into place worked last night (yah!)
but it seems that the resulting agent zips from 9pm (eastern) on-wards are
mostly empty, containing only a profile registry. I will start to look into
this but if you have any ideas of what might have been released between 6
and 9 that might have caused this behaviour, please let me know. Thanks.

----- Forwarded by DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM on 12/06/2007 06:08 AM -----