Re: [equinox-dev] Embedding Equinox OSGi and EclipseStarter

On Tuesday 13 February 2007 18:42, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 February 2007 17:12, Alex Blewitt wrote:
> > I need to go from 0 to 1 OSGi frameworks, not from 1 to 1+
>
> You probably need;
> http://wiki.ops4j.org/confluence/display/ops4j/Pax+Runner

Ooops, should have read the initial problem at the top of the thread. Sorry!

Not sure how to do what you requesting in Equinox. Felix is pretty easy to
work with when it comes to "becoming part of Felix itself", and the only one
I have experience with,

Cheers
Niclas

Back to the top