Re: [equinox-dev] Embedding Equinox OSGi and EclipseStarter

On 13/02/07, Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

not sure if anyone pointed this out...

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Equinox_FrameworkAdmin

Interesting (and no, they hadn't) but not quite what I had in mind. I need to go from 0 to 1 OSGi frameworks, not from 1 to 1+, so having a bundle to do the launching isn't quite what I'd need, unless there's a 'safe' subset that can run as a Jar as well. Looking through the documentation the focus does seem to be more running as a bundle rather than a standalone Jar.

Alex.