[equinox-dev] OSGi for Server-side...

Hi all,

I'd like to suggest that we create an incubator to hold current work for embedding Equinox/Eclipse in server-side environments. The current process of getting a series of slightly out of date patches and applying them to the HEAD is error-prone and impedes further improvement. What I'd like to see is something approaching a ready made environment where developer's can dig into the integration issues.

At this stage I'm just trying to gauge interest. What do you think?

-Simon

       This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you.